1. The wedding processional (walking down the aisle)
2. Giving the bride to be married
3. Welcome to the guests / sharing the story of how they met / remembering loved ones
4. Words on love and marriage / poem / reading
5. Intent to marry
6. Words on love and marriage
7. Wedding Vows (repeat after me or write your own)
Justice of the Peace
8. (Optional) Sand Ceremony / Unity Candle / Hand Fasting / Rose Ceremony etc.
9. The rings
10. Closing words on love and marriage or blessing / poem / reading
11. The pronouncement of husband and wife
13. I proudly present the new couple, Mr. and Mrs. ________
14. The wedding recessional (exiting)
Urban Dictionary: A Hopeless Romantic
1. A hopeless romantic believes in love and fairy tales. They dream of walks on the beach at sunset and dancing in the rain. They believe in the knight in shining armor or the beautiful princess waiting to be carried off into the sunset. Hopeless romantics believe in true love and the eternal bliss that comes from being united with one's soul mate. A hopeless romantic is someone who truly believes in love.
CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR ENGAGEMENT!!
"I love weddings and I would love to be a part of yours!
I have a lot of ceremony ideas and perfect wording examples.
I encourage you to add your favorite readings, poems or ideas as well.
We will work together to create one beautiful ceremony!"